But being the first day of the month, I think I can make an exception.
First day. So much hope.
- Go apple picking.
- Take a hay ride.
- Knit a scarf. (I'd love to make one like Laurie's.)
- Scrapbook at least a page from our current Disney trip. (No, I haven't scrapped the last trip yet.)
- Bike in the park at least one more time before snow hits the ground.
- Finish My Sister's Keeper, what became vacation reading after I neglected it all summer.
- Blog. (Hey, you in the back! I hear you snickering! I mean it. I'll blog regularly again!)
- Put away the last of the summer clothes. Maybe some of the fall ones too.
- Not touch any of the candy until Halloween.
- Choose a Halloween costume for myself.
- Start going to a personal trainer. Again.
- Run regularly. Again.
What will you do this month?