Chef Anna gave me the same six juices, but this time, instead of a salad, I had this awesome sandwich and kale chips. Dear heaven. Seriously, who knew I would like raw and organic food?
|photo credit: annaintheraw.com|
What I truly appreciate about Anna is that she is this genuinely wonderful and upbeat person. She recognizes that no one journey is the same. So when I told her last night I had a lot of juice left over, rather than scolding me, she said it was "ok." This lifestyle change is about listening to your own body. I just can't force myself to drink all of this juice when I'm not thirsty or hungry. Anna's been this way from the beginning.
|I told you she's the best|
- I woke up energized. But I still felt my energy levels crashing by about dinnertime.
- I thought I would feel a heck of a lot "leaner." But I really just feel bloated.
- I really like chocolate macaroons.
- I'm craving "real" food. Sushi. Wondering if that's going to be a bad thing.
- Why am I bloated if I'm so hydrated? If I'm not juicing, I'm drinking water. Maybe this is why I wasn't hungry. But seriously, does this cleanse make me look fat?
Here's to Chef Anna. Thank you for cold pressing your juices so my body can enjoy vitamins and minerals it never before has experienced. Thank you for being a terrific cheerleader and in a short time teaching me balance.
Here's to day three!
Disclosure: Anna in the Raw provided me with several days of juices and food to review. I was not given any guidelines nor instructed on what to write. Because we all know, I always have an opinion and I rarely keep it to myself