shuffling...the story of my life
This week the How Much Do We Love podcast had an iPod Shuffle Challenge.
Because I am not already in the midst of one of my life's largest shuffle. I feel like I'm juggling and mixing in spots I never thought were possible. But I was game.
Not that I don't love the first 10 songs in my shuffle, but am I really not that diverse? Where are my musicals, teeny bop hits, and local loves?! Not to mention, 2 country songs AND a polka...geesh...
- 'My List' by Toby Keith
- Rock A Bye Baby (yes, the lullaby is on my iPod)
- Sweet Surender by Sarah McLachlan
- Dreams For Plans by Shakira
- Love You Out Loud by Rascal Flatts
- Original Of The Species by U2
- Money, Money, Money by ABBA
- Who Stole The Keeshka by Frankie Yankovic (I am not ashamed to admit I own 'Everybody Polka' a 2-cd set.)
- Brian Wilson by Barenaked Ladies
- Damn Girl by Justin Timberlake
today's good: Over the weekend, Amara and I broke my eyeglasses. I have no clue how. Could be the fact that they were so very old but I still chose to buy my prescription Coach sunglasses instead of actually getting glasses to help me see 24-7. So I've been wearing an older pair of glasses, squinting. And because I have to go to work, I must go through yet one more day before I can get to a store to get my prescription filled. Grrrr.
today's bad:I'm exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well. I think the whole shuffling my life around is starting to affect me.