I use jazz hands
I have learned so much about myself these last few weeks. Some things have made me laugh so hard, I get side stitches now just thinking about it. Others have broken my heart a million times over.
Want to know more about me? Or for those of you who think you know me well, let's see if you knew these things about me too:
- I hate emptying the dishwasher. I mean loathe it. Loading it is no problem since I hate clutter. Seeing plates and glasses in the sink bother me so I want to toss them in the dishwasher. But why do I hate putting the items away?
- Music is a big part of my life. Every milestone in my life has a song associated with it. There's an anthem for each part of my life. I was in A Capella choir in school. And somehow, music got lost the last few years. So I've been dancing more in the shower. And singing in my car. And yes, I use jazz hands.
- Sleep is really important. And there's no amount of Starbucks that can replicate a good night's sleep
- I heart eyeliner. A little can go a long way. For real.
- Everything I learned in high school apparently went out the door the moment I moved out of my hometown. Sorry Mr. McCarty. Wish I had retained some of that A.P. Economics. Would come in handy these days.
- I apparently do not need every Badgley Mischka purse I see. Even if it's on sale. Or super cute. Or that I'm still regretting not buying it days later. #JustSaying
- I bought new jeans after losing some weight. I'm not a jeans girl. Well I wasn't. I apparently am now. And now these jeans are loose. Not sure if that's good or bad. But I'll take it.
- My calves are still too big for riding boots. Dammit.
- Even I can have too much online time.
- I like gin. Who knew?
- No matter how exhausted you are, no matter what others say, I can push the limits for the sake of Amara. Because that's what a Mom does.
- Sometimes it's ok if life is a cliche.
- I have some of the best friends. (Yes, I already knew this but still.)